Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Essay 1571


Celebrity bookings in a MultiCultClassics Monologue…

• Supermodel Naomi Campbell pleaded guilty to assaulting a maid with a cell phone. “I threw a cell phone in the apartment. The cell phone hit Ana,” said Campbell in court. “This was an accident because I did not intend to hit her.” Campbell will perform 5 days of community service, attend an anger-management workshop and pay for the victim’s medical bills. She should also pay for the maid’s cell phone bills.

• OJ Simpson insists a ghostwriter penned a chapter from his cancelled “If I Did It” book that specifically showed how he would have killed his ex-wife and her friend. “I’m saying it’s a fictional creation,” claimed Simpson. “It has so many holes in it that anybody who knew anything about it would know that I didn’t write it.” Of course, OJ would definitely know if the murder details were not accurate.

No comments: