Carmen Van Kerckhove thinks most diversity training is, well, stereotypical. Ineffective too. So she launched diversity education firm New Demographic, and she’s out to change the game.
You can join the revolution by signing up for her FREE teleseminar:
The 5 Secrets You Must Know to Implement a Successful Diversity Strategy and Win the Respect of Your Organization.
Wednesday, April 8, 2009 at 5:00-6:00 pm EST
In this idea-packed teleseminar, you’ll discover how to:
• Uncover the self-sabotaging behaviors that get in the way of your own success.
• Overcome diversity fatigue at your organization.
• Frame the value of diversity in terms of your senior management’s priorities, instead of your own.
• Demonstrate to your senior leaders—in specific and measurable ways—how diversity can help achieve their key strategic initiatives.
• Become a trusted advisor to your senior management.
Carmen is founder and publisher of the race and pop culture blog Racialicious, she tours nationwide to speak out on matters of race and diversity, and she frequently appears on TV via CNN and more. Plus, she runs other blogs and hosts the podcast Addicted To Race. The woman makes Cyrus Mehri look like Miley Cyrus. And now you can hear Carmen for a lot less than Miley—because the new teleseminar is FREE.
Delegating diversity is so yesterday. Whether you’re a Chief Diversity Officer or a culturally clueless cubicle commoner, you will benefit from listening to Carmen’s 21st century advice. So grab your iPhone, BlackBerry or any other telecommunications device and dial for diversity.
Phone lines for the FREE teleseminar are limited, so sign up today. All you have to do is click here now.