Wednesday, August 07, 2013

11335: Is Draftfcb At It Again?

The New York Daily News reported a dead shark was found on the Queens-bound N-Train. Has anyone checked to see if the regular riders include Draftfcb employees?

Dead shark found riding the Queens-bound N-Train

‘I boarded an empty car on the N train at the 8th Street stop and it smelled extremely fishy,’ a rider told the Daily News.

By Pete Donohue / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Dead shark riding.

Someone left a very dead sand shark on an N subway train Wednesday morning, giving riders a nose-ful right just in time for national Shark Week.

“I boarded an empty car on the N train at the Eighth St. stop and it smelled extremely fishy. I assumed that’s why it was empty — until I looked down and saw that poor strap-hanging dead shark,” said rider Isvett Verde, who snapped a shot of the sad sea creature. “I mean, I thought I’d seen it all, but even that was a bit much. I have no idea how it got there or how long it had been there.”

Sand sharks have no teeth and are completely harmless even when living.

The MTA said the conductor of an Astoria-bound train reported a shark in car 8994 at Queensborough Plaza.

At Ditmars, a supervisor “reported the shark was dead,” put it in a garbage bag and tossed it the trash.

A transit worker “normalized the car and returned the train to customer service,” the MTA said.

No comments: