Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Essay 963


Busta Bits in a MultiCultClassics Monologue…

• More details have been published regarding Busta Rhymes’ latest confrontation with a Bronx man (see Essay 953). The alleged beating victim claimed he accidentally spat on the rapper’s ride on August 12. “Homie, did you just spit on my car?” said the rapper as he approached the man. “I said, ‘Sorry, I didn't mean to,’” claimed the spitter. “I said, ‘We’re big fans of yours.’” At that point, Rhymes and his posse kicked the man’s ass, dealing out a concussion, abrasions and lacerations (scarred victim pictured above). No word if the man is still a big fan.

• Meanwhile, Busta Rhymes remains silent regarding the shooting that left an aide dead last February 5 (see Essay 407). “No one has come forward as an eyewitness,” said a deputy police commissioner. “Some have acknowledged being there but didn’t see anything.” Rhymes didn’t say anything when pressed by cops last Sunday. “I got a lawyer,” he allegedly told detectives. “I’ve got nothing to say about that. I already told you that.” It’s safe to say the cops are not big fans.

No comments: