Sunday, March 11, 2007

Essay 1829


Springing ahead with a MultiCultClassics Monologue…

• Naomi Campbell spent five hours in an anger-management class, part of her court-mandated sentence for hurling a cell phone at a maid. “I do honestly feel very sorry. I don’t know if people will believe that,” said Campbell during the class. “I mean I cannot believe I am sitting here. And, I have said it before, but this time I truly mean it. I feel sorry and I am really going to learn from my mistakes.” And anyone who doesn’t believe her is gonna get an ass-whupping.

• Busta Rhymes was booted from the set of a movie he’s filming because the NYPD views him as a “public-safety threat.” The film’s director said, “This is tremendously unfair to Busta, who has been nothing but professional during this project.” Before this is all over, Busta will probably be joining Naomi Campbell in anger-management class.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

“It’s just that Tyra gets all the attention with her weight stories, I had to do something.”

Anonymous said...

Anger Management Classes work if you work them. it sounds as if Ms. Campbell has reached her desparation point. If this is true she is now open to what the class has to offer. She will learn way to manage stress, enhance emotional intelligence, and communication skills.

Shannon Munford M.A. Anger Management Expert
Daybreak Counseling Service
www.daybreakservices.com