Wednesday, November 18, 2009

7254: The Going Rate for Digital Writers.


This actual craigslist ad seeks a digital writer who is brilliant, capable of creating catchy content and ready to collect up to $9.00 for services rendered. Seems a little high for a digital writer.

marketing copy writer (anywhere)
Date: 2009-11-18, 10:11AM CST
Reply to: gigs-r554k-1471136604@craigslist.org

I am looking for someone who is good in internet copywriting. I do internet marketing and need someone to write for me: articles, website content correction and reformatting, writing short email auto responder ads, marketing ads, etc. (mostly correcting and reformatting my poor writing creations).

As you can see this is not a racket science, but I am looking for someone brilliant, who can come up with catchy content for my marketing projects, and website content as well. I am on the tight budget, but I don’t want you to work for free. I will pay you cash. I think best would be if we could meet at Starbucks and talk about the details. At this moment this is just going to be occasional writing gig, but if my marketing takes of, it might create steady part/or full time job for you. If you think this is something that you could do well? Please let me know …At this moment I could pay about $8-9 cash, I know I know it is not much, but I am struggling just like most of us right now.

John P

No comments: