Monday, August 23, 2010

7896: Scary Employer Seeks Ghostwriter.


Advertising job sites continue to display the current state of affairs in our industry. As the actual ad below indicates, prospective employers have unrealistic expectations, unclear directions and poverty-level budgets. Oh, and most of them are patently insane too.

Title: The Truth About AKA
Project ID: 0000000


Category: Writing, Editing & Translation

Description:
As a member of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Incorporated for 4 years, I took part in years of ritualistic and occultist activities. Unbeknownst to me at the time, I was a member of an organization that celebrated self-praise and pagan worship. I became privy to decades of sorority secrets and rituals that are often held from the general public. As a born again Christian, I became aware of my idolatry and immediately denounced my affiliation to such organizations. I was able to link sorority rituals, handshakes, and symbols to those of ancient pagan cultures and masonic organizations. As a Christian, I have made it my personal duty to open the eyes of those distracted by the colorful greek lettered jackets and cover ups of “sisterhood” and “brotherhood” to the dark, demonic reality of these organizations. I am looking for someone who would be willing to ghostwrite this book for me. I can pay up to $300. I propose the book will be a little less than 150 pages and there is no requirement for experience as long as you have a love for writing. :) Hope to hear from you soon!

2 comments:

KissMyBlackAds said...

I wonder if she/he knows how many pegan things we 'celebrate' in American society? I also wonder if this born again christian goes to church on sunday, celebrates christmas, decorates a tree, colors easter eggs all while waving her $300 around for someone to write an entire BOOK?

HighJive said...

You'll get the answers to all your questions once somebody accepts the $300 and writes his/her book.