Sunday, August 29, 2010

7915: Direct Marketer Seeks Direct Marketing.


This actual job listing was posted by someone who needs a direct response sales letter to hawk services on “How to increase [your] sales in record time.” Guess he’s not as good as his self-hype might indicate.

Title: Direct Response Sales Letter
Project ID: 000000


Category: Writing, Editing & Translation
Description:
I want to write a Direct Response Sales Letter that make small business owners to call me or visit the website to hire my services on “How to Increase their sales in record time.” I am looking for someone with experience and result track record of their sales letter successes! My service consists of door to door advertising. It’s got to be a letter that makes people buy! I am also looking to produce this letter in a Spanish version so please keep that in mind. I am looking for “out of this world” concepts, creativity with result I can count on.

No comments: