Friday, April 04, 2008

5320: Making The Cut.


Cutting remarks in a MultiCultClassics Monologue…

• Supermodel Naomi Campbell was arrested in London’s Heathrow airport for allegedly punching and spitting at a cop. Hard to believe Campbell would do such a thing. Guess she didn’t have her cell phone handy to hurl.

• Whitney Houston is probably looking to spit on Bobby Brown, who trashed her in his new autobiography. Excerpts include, “I think we got married for all the wrong reasons. Now, I realize Whitney had a different agenda than I did when we got married. … I believe her agenda was to clean up her image, while mine was to be loved and have children. … I never used cocaine until after I met Whitney. At one point in my life, I used drugs uncontrollably. I was using everything I could get my hands on, from cocaine to heroin, weed and cooked cocaine.” The most amazing revelation is that Brown is even capable of writing.

• Lil Jon is moving beyond crunk juice to launch a wine label. “I’m not no ‘drink wine every day’ kind of dude,” said the winemaker. “I’m not like an expert, so don’t ask me no questions … I just like the taste.” Guess he’s more of a crunk connoisseur.

• Dell plans to cut more than the 8,800 employees it announced would be terminated last year. It’s not a good sign when a computer company can’t accurately compute its own workforce reductions.

• Motorola plans to cut an additional 2,600 employees, bringing its yearly termination total to over 10,000. The unofficial title for the moves: Razr Cuts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, but at least DaVinci is up and running.