Fairly certain it’s illegal to mandate candidates meet racial and ethnic requirements like the actual ad below. You’d think a company called Resources in Recruitment would know better. Or maybe some Madison Avenue advertising agency needs to complete its diversity objectives exactly.
Bi-lingual Korean Account Supervisor: Resources in Recruitment
Company Name: Resources in Recruitment
Job Category: Advertising/Public Relations; Consumer Goods
Location: New York, NY
Position Type: Full-Time, Employee
Salary: Up to $90,000 per year
Experience: 5-10 Years Experience
Desired Education Level: Bachelor of Science
Date Posted: December 9, 2010
One of the country's leading consumer goods companies is looking for a bi-lingual Korean Account Supervisor to be responsible for supervising our in-house advertising team within our Experiential Marketing Division.
This is such a great opportunity to bring your savvy and experience into a company that recognizes and rewards creative thinking.
You will be responsible for:
• Leading a piece of business with the Executive Director of Experiential Marketing
• Have daily interaction with internal groups to support, maintain and develop business
• Research competitive industry materials to stay abreast of trends and market activity
• Direct competitive activity in conjunction with jr staff
• Manage and delegate staff on strategic plans and direction
Qualified applicants need to have 7+ years of advertising agency experience, need to be fluent in English and Korean, have tradeshow experience, have consumer goods experience, be hands on and detailed with a BA/BS.
Send your resume to Maryblaise as a Word attachment… firstname.lastname@example.org
Post a Comment