Friday, December 24, 2010
8286: Cuts And Bruises.
TGIF with a MultiCultClassics Monologue…
• Procter & Gamble is cutting Tiger Woods as spokesman for its Gillette brand. Woods might actually be a better fit with P&G’s Old Spice products.
• Illinois State Senator James Meeks has dropped out of the Chicago mayoral race. Perhaps he realized he couldn’t win without the White women’s vote.
• A new survey showed 67 percent of Internet users don’t want advertisers to have the ability to target them with ads based on their surfing habits. The other 33 percent probably don’t want ads at all.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment