OK, sorry about the post title—couldn’t resist the classic ad reference.
Carmen Van Kerckhove is presenting a new FREE teleseminar:
The 5 Secrets You Must Know to Implement a Successful Diversity Strategy and Win the Respect of Your Organization.
Wednesday, April 8, 2009 at 5:00-6:00 pm EST
In this idea-packed teleseminar, you’ll discover how to:
• Uncover the self-sabotaging behaviors that get in the way of your own success.
• Overcome diversity fatigue at your organization.
• Frame the value of diversity in terms of your senior management’s priorities, instead of your own.
• Demonstrate to your senior leaders—in specific and measurable ways—how diversity can help achieve their key strategic initiatives.
• Become a trusted advisor to your senior management.
Carmen is founder and publisher of the race and pop culture blog Racialicious, and she also directs a diversity education firm called New Demographic. She tours all over the place to discuss matters of race and diversity, and makes frequent television appearances via CNN and more. Plus, she runs other blogs, hosts a podcast and probably operates a Laundromat on the side. Carmen has keen and contemporary perspectives on the issues, so you should listen up and learn. And given the collapsing economy, you can’t beat the FREE offer.
Stop delegating diversity and get actively involved. You don’t have to be a Chief Diversity Officer to attend and benefit. The culturally clueless are cordially invited to help the advertising industry move forward. Here’s your chance to create change—without spending any pocket change.
Phone lines for the FREE teleseminar are limited, so sign up today. All you have to do is click here now.
Post a Comment