This actual craigslist ad seeks an Account Executive/Copywriter. So when the client calls with revisions, will the person be expected to fold like a chaise lounge or bitch like a prima donna?
Account Executive/Copywriter (Downers Grove)
Date: 2011-03-05, 2:51PM CST
Reply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sheffield Marketing Partners is seeking an intelligent, driven Account Executive/Copywriter who demonstrates exceptional attention to detail and strong writing skills. The qualified candidate will be passionate about storytelling, self-directed and able to work in a fast-paced, creative environment. S/he will be provide critical support to the agencies core accounts, managing reports and timelines, writing plans, press releases, and case studies while working closely with the account team.
Sheffield is a boutique-marketing agency in Chicago’s West suburbs that specializes in messaging, video production and content development. We help organizations find their story and create compelling ways to package and tell it.
The responsibilities of this staff position are:
1. Interface directly with the account team to write quality, value-rich and customized content that tells a story.
2. Interact with clients, participating in meetings and conference calls.
3. Provide proposal development; including estimates, and service support to the Sheffield account management team.
4. Participate in internal brainstorming sessions, bringing energy and creativity.
5. Support the marketing and communications team as required while ensuring work meets internal and external expectations.
Minimum Job Requirements:
• BA/BS in Journalism, Business Management or other related field. 2-4 years experience preferred.
• Excellent writer with previous business or feature writing experience. Extensive writing samples required.
• Ability to take complex subject matter and simplify in a compelling way.
• Self-directed analytical thinker with exceptional written communication skills.
• Professional and shows great attention to detail.
• Proven ability to meet deadlines.
Salary commensurate with experience.
This is a contract to full time position.
Find us at: www.sheffieldcompany.com
For immediate consideration, please send a resume and salary requirements. Please reference the job title in the subject line of your email. Thank you for your interest in this position and our company.
Sheffield Marketing Partners, LLC complies with all federal, state, and municipal laws that prohibit discrimination because of age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic.