Thursday, July 21, 2011
9053: Buh-Bye, Borders.
Top Ten Things Chicago Won’t Miss About Borders on State:
10. Self-service search computers with defective keyboards.
9. Items listed as “Likely In Store”—but never in the places indicated.
8. Rewards Program with no rewards.
7. Store managers who can’t manage the staff or the store.
6. 5:1 ratio of slacker employees aimlessly walking the floor versus manning the registers.
5. Employees with attitude—and without aptitude for books.
4. Fly-covered bakery selections in cafe.
3. Homeless people sleeping in aisles.
2. Men’s restroom that even the homeless people avoid.
1. Mysterious carpet stains.
Posted by HighJive at 10:36 PM
Labels: bankruptcy, borders, chicago
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment