Monday, March 10, 2008

5027: Sleeping Beauties.


Bedtime stories in a MultiCultClassics Monologue…

• The sleeping 8-year-old in the goofy Hillary Clinton 3:00 am commercial is actually about 18 now, and she’s supporting Barack Obama. “What I don’t like about the ad is its fear-mongering,” said the actress. “I think it’s a cheap hit to take. I really prefer Obama’s message of looking forward to a bright future.” Looks like another case of a Clinton sleeping with the wrong woman.

• New York Governor Eliot Spitzer is going down for his $4,300 romp with a prostitute. “I have acted in a way that violates my obligations to my family and violates my, or any, sense of right and wrong,” declared Spitzer. “I apologize first and most importantly to my family. I apologize to the public, whom I promised better.” No kidding. $4,300 for a hooker demonstrates a real lack of fiscal responsibility. Plus, the press managed to publish the photo below, which is sure to inspire plenty of creative captions.

No comments: