Wednesday, June 30, 2010
7744: Overreaction Of The Week.
OK, so AT&T covers 97% of all Americans. Question is, who comprises the other 3% being dissed by the telecommunications company? What minority audience is being deprived of iPhone service and other substandard AT&T offerings?
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment